[TenTec] FS: OMNI VI/OPT 3

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Thu Jan 8 14:28:31 EST 2009

Hi all,

Unfortunately with little time now and the need for some extra cash, I am regretfully putting my OMNI VI/OPT 3 up for sale.  Purchased used direct from TecTec on 7/2/08.  VERY VERY clean radio.  No problems at all.  Very light use since I purchased it, mostly RTTY and PSK31.  Comes with Hand Mic, Matching Power Supply (961) and power cord.  Paid $1300 will let it go for $1150 + shipping and insurance. CONUS only please.  Will have photos available tonight for anyone interested.

Lou
K2LRV