[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec 566 Orion II HF transceiver

William Hein Bill.AA4XT at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 08:09:53 EST 2009

Ten-Tec 566 Orion II HF transceiver
-------------- next part --------------

I am downsizing from a large multi-single contesting station in VT to
a more modest
station in TN and selling off some gear I no longer need including two
mint Ten-Tec 566 Orion
II HF 100w transceivers with the following optional roofing filters:

1.8 kHz SSB filter #2000
600 Hz CW filter #2001
300 Hz CW filter #2002

s/n 06C10045 & 05C10286. Includes original shipping box, manual and
cables.

Both rigs are in excellent condition (I have barely been on the air
since my daughter
was born 5 years ago) and were both fully tested and updated to
current factory spec including
the updated power distribution board at Ten Tec in September 2008.
Both rigs have been in
the box since coming back from TT and not on the air. I am a non-
smoker.

See the full specs at radio.tentec.com/amateur/transceivers/566

Your cost $3200 per rig plus shipping and insurance. Or you can pick
it up in person in
the Nashville TN area. I am selling these separately.

Bill AA4XT (ex-NT1Y)

Phone: (917) 359-3428   Email: Bill.AA4XT at gmail.com