[TenTec] not quite OT: outboard DSPs

Glenn AE0Q gm5bkc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:43:31 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

  I owned  a NIR-10 and NIR-12 before trying the DSP-59+ and found the
JPS units were more optimized for SSB.  I really wanted one for CW and
the Timewave is GREAT for CW!!!!!

  Here is an article I wrote about the slick way to use an outboard
DSP filter on CW:

http://www.radiotipsandtales.com/argo_dsp.htm

73 - Glenn AE0Q

--
"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

 AE0Q / V31RY              ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SV0WY, WA0VPK
 ae0q at arrl.net      --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, OOTC, NCVA--
http://www.radiotipsandtales.com