[TenTec] not quite OT: outboard DSPs

Michael Tortorella w2iy at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 12:17:59 EST 2009

Dean and many others who replied,

First, let me say thank you to all who weighed in on this topic.  I have
learned a lot from you all.  A private message that did not get to the list
also recommended the Datong FL-1 or FL-2 which I had never heard of.  I
should add that I am primarily interested in CW and am concerned about how
these units may interact with the QSK.  So I am reading those comments
particularly closely and if anyone else can offer additional CW-centric
thoughts that would be great.

Like TenTec equipment, this is a great list.  Thank you all again.

73
Mike W2IY