[TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

Dell Ray ray_2098 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 02:57:42 EST 2009

I use HRD and many others and all work FB. I use a standard RS-232 cable. I have also made my own and worked OK. The Original manual shown the pin assignments wrong for the cable. I have Instructions from TT to trouble shoot the Serial Interface.
 I have them saved as .JPGS. I'll send them to your email address if you like. Not sure If you can attach to this forum.

Dell R Smith
Prosser,Wa
KI7XD DN-06
OMNI VI Opt1