[TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

n8cc at mei.net n8cc at mei.net
Sat Jan 17 07:06:34 EST 2009

Dell is quite correct.  I don't know if TT ever corrected this in
their later manuals.  On page 5-1 of my manual, the DB-9 to  DB-25
diagram (on the right) should have the wires on pins 2 and 3 swapped
on one end. The DB25-DB25 diagram appears to be correct.

73,
Jeff - N8CC

I use HRD and many others and all work FB. I use a standard RS-232
cable. I have also made my own and worked OK. The Original manual
shown the pin assignments wrong for the cable. I have Instructions
from TT to trouble shoot the Serial Interface.
 I have them saved as .JPGS. I'll send them to your email address if
you like. Not sure If you can attach to this forum.

Dell R Smith
Prosser,Wa
KI7XD DN-06
OMNI VI Opt1