[TenTec] Information about chokes needed

JAMES HANLON knjhanlon at msn.com
Mon Jan 19 13:33:51 EST 2009

If you are using a balanced tuner that makes a DC connection between both sides of the ladder line and the tuner coil, just center-tap the coil and ground the center tap.  If you are using some other kind of tuner, look for a point that makes DC connection to the feedline and that can be grounded without disturbing the RF function.

Jim, W8KGI