[TenTec] Analog Triton IV/262G spkr/ps FS

Ken Scheper kenshep at one.net
Thu Jan 22 18:49:26 EST 2009

I thought I would put this out on the TT board before going outside the family.

I have a 540 Triton IV and 262G PS/Spkr both working the last time I used them about 1 1/2 years ago.  Kept on a shelf with my other collectibles. 9.7-8 cosmetically.  Had full output last time used. I acquired a 540 digital and pulled this one out of line then. The 262G has a slight limp from one of the pop down footers due to a broken plastic foot.  If you don't use the pop downs, you can't even tell there is anything wrong.  All connecting cables included.  As usual with electronics, nothing is guaranteed, but I busted many pileups with it barefoot, and the analog dial, although not digital, was pretty darn close. I have the original manual for the 540, but can't find the 262G manual.  I'm sure VERY easy to find. If I find the 262 manual, I'll send it on.

$375 for both plus shipping from Cincinnati  45247

I'll wait a couple of days before going onto another site to sell.  I love my Jupiter, and Paragon, but just don't need another backup.  Please  respond direct email so we don't gunk up the reflector ..  kenshep at one.net

Thanks for the bandwidth, and your time.

73
Ken
WA8JOC

Ken Scheper