[TenTec] Ten Tec Power Connectors

Sain'T Tom dxhawg at windstream.net
Mon Jan 26 20:27:03 EST 2009

Jim, K9YC,

I  appreciate your help.  There seem to be several possibilites of white
connectors under the Molex and AMP brands offered from several vendors.  I
am hoping that someone has proper manufacturer's or vendor's part number so
I can order the correct ones.  It's difficult to identify the proper
connectors from catalog pictures and descriptions.

Thanks again / 73
Tom K4RV