[TenTec] FS: OMNI VI with factory upgrade to OPT. 3

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Tue Jan 27 08:27:07 EST 2009

I am putting my OMNI VI/OPT 3 up for sale.  Purchased used direct from TecTec on 7/2/08.  VERY VERY clean radio I would say it is near perfect.  No problems at all.  Very light use since I purchased it, used mostly RTTY and PSK31, but it has spent most of its time just listening.  Comes with Hand Mic, Matching Power Supply (961) and power cord, and STOCK filters.  I will let it go for $1000 + shipping and insurance which is almost $400 below the current sale price. CONUS only please.

Photos located here:

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Frozen001/OMNI%20VI/

Lou
K2LRV