[TenTec] Ok, now I feel silly

Bruce Warner kansas4000 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 13:23:20 EST 2009

Thanks for clearing up my questions on the AGC control with 'on' being in the 'out' position.  I have a Kenwood rig next to my Ten Tec and on the Kenwood when you push a button in it actually does something!!  (i.e., push in to engage the circuit).  Also in case anyone noticed, another quirk is when you go to download the Omni manual from Ten Tec's web site, the PDF file only contains every other page (they didn't scan the backs of the pages, so you only get pages 1,3,5, etc.).  I guess the AGC discussion was on an even numbered page!!

Thanks and 73s.