[TenTec] Centaur

Roger Hughes roger.h at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 23:06:40 PDT 2009

Well Mr Richards. My Jupiter has a relay board in the back topside. One
relay went nuts on clacking. I took hot glue gun and put glue all around and
top of that relay. Transmitting go a lot quieter. Be careful. Put hot glue
as to not cover something that needs to cool off as using the rig. 73, w4iv,
Country Music city Tn.