[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo equipment list July 7, 2009

Ten-Tec Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Tue Jul 7 13:47:32 PDT 2009

Current as of July 7, 2009

Ten-Tec takes trade-ins direct of modern used Ten-Tec gear on our used,
demo and new equipment.

We are now also able to take trade-ins of Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu
transceivers on Ten-Tec equipment via an agreement we have with The Ham
Station of Evansville, IN.  Contact us via email at sales at tentec.com or
(800) 833-7373 or The Ham Station at (800) 729-4373 or
sales at hamstation.com for additional details.

The following is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional. Exception:  used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty.  Used items
often sell quickly. Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment. (800) 833-7373 8-5:30 Eastern M-F.

Transceivers, supplied with DC power cord and manual:

516TCXO Argonaut V with TCXO installed.  Gold heat sink, fan installed $740
538 Jupiter, no autotuner, original grey case color and green screen $1150
538AT Jupiter with autotuner, original grey case color and green screen
$1350
563/OPT3 Omni-VI with factory upgrade to Omni-VI Plus $1250 - has some
scratches on rear panel otherwise cosmetics OK
565AT Orion with autotuner installed $2500

Other items:

238 2 kW antenna tuner $425 - cosmetic match for Omni-VI, Paragon
302J remote encoder/keypad - cosmetic match for Jupiter $100 - has a
couple of small nicks in paint
417A Titan III amplifier $3495
422 Centurion amplifier, original grey color cosmetic match for Omni-VI,
Paragon $1995

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. What is a 'demo unit'?  Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy.  Shipping is additional.

302R remote encoder/keypad $125.10
308A gold heat sink fan kit for Argonaut V $13.50
538AT Jupiter with autotuner, black case/blue screen $1705.50
566 Orion II, no tuner $3865.50
566AT Orion II with autotuner $4135.50
708 deluxe desk mic, 4 pin conn $89.10
708A deluxe desk mic, 8 pin conn $89.10
709A desk mic, 8 pin conn $62.10
715 RF speech processor $224.10 - includes one connecting cable of
choice at no additional cost

--
Stan Brock (WDØBGS)
Ten-Tec, Inc.