[TenTec] Omni VI problems

David & Chris Drake drakes at psci.net
Wed Jul 15 06:00:06 PDT 2009

Thanks Ron,
Yes, unhooking the serial cable made no difference.  When I found out there
was a hum in my audio, I methodically began unhooking things in the shack
one by one.  First was the serial cable.  I even went to the breaker panel
and shut down the rest of the house !!.  Finally unhooked the 961 and
substituted the astron RS 35.  Same thing.  So it seems to be the radio.
David