[TenTec] Omni VI problems

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Wed Jul 15 15:56:07 PDT 2009

Amen.

I cured all my computer-radio-accessory-audio  problems
by following that simple plan.  I have a complex of audio
connections, as the transceiver mates with the sound
card, a set of speakers, outboard DSP filters, and an
equalizer and studio monitor speakers, along with an
FM-tuner, CD player, microphone input for rig, and for
computer speech recognition, and MORE...  and they
all interface in multi-patch panel switches so I can route
audio from any output device to any input device.

All that hummm vanished, once everything got on on one
circuit.