[TenTec] FS: Omni VII

Michael Melland w9wis at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 13:57:38 PDT 2009

I'm selling my Omni VII.  The reason is to fund a long sought after item for a collection.. . I've looked years for this item but I know I can aquire another Omni VII quickly... so I must sell the radio temporarily to fund this quest.

The radio was purchased new in April 2008.  It has the current firmware and has never had an issue... I literally have not had this radio on for more then 6 hours.  I checked my log and I have a total of eight QSO's with the set.

The radio is as received, like new... it has the auto-tuner, both the 300 and 500 Hz filters installed and the fan kit.  I believe I have the original box and paperwork as well.  I'm asking $2300 shipped to the lower 48 ... a savings of about $900+ for anyone looking for an Omni VII.

In addition I have:

- the matching Ten-Tec speaker which is also as received, like new - $75.00 shipped.

- Heil PR-40 studio microphone, wood case and cables, as new - $275 shipped

I will not sell the speaker or mic until the radio sells, I likely would give a slightly better price if someone wanted the entire station.

If interested send me an email off list.

 --

Michael Melland, W9WIS
Redgranite, WI USA