[TenTec] One Plug under Linux

Steve Halliburton wa2soc at hsix.com
Mon Jul 27 04:31:11 PDT 2009

Thanks, Jack, but the software I'm interested in is much
more than logging.  One Plug actually becomes the radio,
including receive/transmit audio and everything else.  The idea
is to be at a remote location and be able to use the radio as
if you were sitting in front of it.  It works pretty well on a
native Windows system, but I haven't yet found a way
to run it under Linux.
73
Steve WA2SOC