[TenTec] One Plug under Linux

Dudley Hurry jhurry at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 27 15:30:46 PDT 2009

Steve,

I have found that trying to run realtime devices in a virtual world
rather disappointing..   There will always be some latency running under
a virtual, since you are running one OS inside another..    The
VNC/Skype combo is about as close to actual Realtime as you can get..  I
like running the Skype over RIP in OnePlug..

73,
Dudley

WA5QPZ