[TenTec] [Fwd: Ten Tec Pegasus]

wa3fiy at radioadv.com wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Sun Jun 14 12:00:16 PDT 2009

Hi Charles, good luck on your upcoming test.

I have two Pegasus transceivers, one for about ten years, and find them to
be very good transceivers.  I  obtained an Orion a few years ago, so that is
now my principle radio but I still use the Pegasus for digital modes.   My
opinion is that it is one of the bust buys in amateur radio.

The only problem I've had is with one low pass network relay.  Failed about
a year ago.  Ten Tec has a great price on the relays so I bought a full set
and replaced all of them.

If you can, get the remote tuning pod and N4PY software.

Good luck,

73,

-Lee-

WA3FIY