[TenTec] Two Century 21 problems

Tom NØJMY n0jmy at hayseedhamfest.com
Sun Jun 14 14:57:53 PDT 2009

Right-O, Frank.  When I was in the truck business we used to use a
similar Loc-Tite product called "Stud and Bearing Mount".  I fixed a lot
of things, including certain radio things with it.  But only if I never
wanted it to come apart again.

As one of my mechanics used to say, "that stuff's harder'n Chinese
arithmetic!"

73,
Tom