[TenTec] TenTec 282 and 285 Filters

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Fri Jun 19 09:31:03 PDT 2009

I've got two spare TenTec filters for sale.

The first is a model 285
It's the 500 Hz filter for the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec transceivers listed below

The second is a model 282
It's the 250 Hz filter for the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec transceivers listed below

These filters work great in the 6.3 MHz IF of the TenTec
Corsair
Corsair II
Paragon
Paragon II
Omni V
Omni VI
Omni VI+

Great CW filters

Price is $70 for either filter, or $130 for both filters and that includes shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail

I'll accept PayPal, USPS Money Order (preferred), or your personal check which must clear before shipment is made

Thanks,

Dave

WA3MKB

p.s. Please e-mail to make sure it is (they are) still available before sending any funds. I'm not swayed by a payment made after I promise the filter to someone else. (Yeah, I've had it happen twice and it's a pain to return the funds less my cost). If I promise it to you, it is yours.