[TenTec] Thank you and Delta II and Argonaut V

dypete at aol.com dypete at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 11:54:38 PDT 2009

Hello all....

I would like to thank each and every individual on these reflectors (as far as my diatribes), the individuals that advized
me in technical issues and those that ultimately led me to the procurement of the answers and equipment I was in need of.

All of you have been fantastic!

Now, with that being said, I have an additional post.

I am looking for a spare??Delta II and Argonaut V.
When I go on vacation, I'd like to have a case that would hold the aforementioned, PS's, antennas, keys, mic's, etc.
I other words, a mini-HF "go-kit".
I do not want to dismantle the home station when I go on vacation.

I am looking for a Delta II and Argounaut V.

Please state condition (electronically and cosmetically), accessories, and price.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Stay well, 73, and thanks again!

Pete
KB2DY