[TenTec] FS: Omni VII with tuner

Jerry Kitterman jerry.kitterman53 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 14:11:11 PST 2009

 Why do you do stuff like this? Now IWANTIT!!!!!! Let's see, I got the Pro2 and ps, 817 with mucho stuff........oh what the heck, I can't do it anyway.

 Don't think you will be satisfied with it or what? Just curious and not prying.

 I wanted you to look at a tilt stand kit for your 817 called Peg Leg. From Palm Radio or
 maybe find them under Morse Express. They are on my rig and are real neat. They
 attach to the same clips that are used for the carrying strap. The same people also make
 a mini-paddle MP-817 and a Code Cube keyer.

 Feeling more like myself today but still plenty sore. Finally got to take a shower and get
 that hospital gunk off of me...ugh.

 Tell me what you are up to and send that TT down here.........

 Pierre