[TenTec] update speed for new o2 software

Neil Barrowman neil.barrowman at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 4 06:15:14 PST 2009

it has taken upwards of 10 hours to process 5000 lines from my dell lapto and about thy compaq pc in a n earlier attempt which i aborted in the belief that the problem was in the pc . pc has xp--laptop has vista --has this been the "norm" experience for others? did anyone get it done more quickly? gm0ltq