[TenTec] Red Screen

Dick Williams k8ztt at mho.com
Wed Mar 4 17:40:17 PST 2009

I have had my O2 on pretty much 24/7 since the firmware update came out
(installed it the first day with zero problems.  I haven't checked out all
the reported "glitches", but I will say that I have not tried or used the AF
sweep.

In any case, I have not experienced the "red screen" problem that I have
seen reported, nor have I experienced any audio crashes (or any crashes for
that matter).

Am I the only one who has not experienced the dreaded "red screen" in either
the waterfall or sprectrum?

Dick K8ZTT