[TenTec] New Firmware

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Wed Mar 4 19:34:02 PST 2009

I just checked on RTTY and could no reproduce that problem.  S-meter
operates as in other modes, but I have noticed that when tuning, the S-meter
freezes along with the sweep and will not change until you stop tuning.

I also just ran a test with a signal generator trying to recreate the 'red
screen' problem with a strong signal but was not able to with signals up to
0 dBm.  It must be caused by something else.

         Ron N6IE
      www.N6IE.com