[TenTec] Possible Orion II/2.041XL Bug - VOX hangs

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 03:40:53 PST 2009

Peter;

Yes, I've noticed the same thing here with 2.041XL. Very random, as you  say,
but enough to make me think very seriously about re-loading 2.039d for ARRL
DX SSB Contest this weekend. Too bad, since the newer version SP seems a bit
better and several other nice features with 2.041XL. GL

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona USA

In a message dated 3/5/2009 2:26:10 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,