[TenTec] Sure Cure ForThe Big Rig Blues

N4YG n4yg at comcast.net
Sat Mar 21 08:21:08 PDT 2009

Have you spent the big bucks for a rig that you thought would be perfect? And like so many have you found although it is a great rig, it is not perfect? If so you may have the Big Rig Blues. Do not worry, I have found a sure cure for the Big Rig Blues.

I somehow became interested in putting my old novice station back together, having sold all the gear 40 years ago. I finally located the transmitter, a Knight T-50, and the receiver, a Knight R-100A. The latter in particular is a sure cure for the Big Rig Blues. You need only listen on any band for several hours and you will be suddenly more satisfied with that rig that cost you so much money.

Joe, N4YG

P. S.  I am really enjoying the old stuff, but it does make me appreciate the nice new stuff that is available to us.