[TenTec] V2041

n4dxi at aol.com n4dxi at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 08:56:33 PDT 2009

Even though V2041 is Beta, I haven't heard anyone installing then
having so many problems that they had to revert to an older version.

V20471 sounds pretty good per these emails, I'm going to install it.
What is the risk?  You can always go back to other versions.

Even when TT fixes the errors in V2041, you will have to wait and see
after the next release just in case a 'fix' is worse than the problem.

I hope there is not a "final" release.  Improvements, yes.  Added
features, yes.  It's one of the big advantages of Orion 2.  And with
those changes are risks of software errors.   Hopefully with testing
there will not be significant errors.

When the product is discontinued, that will be the final software
version!  And I hope that's a long way off.

John Bescher, N4DXI