[TenTec] poor harsh audio on OMNI-V

yash at aol.com yash at aol.com
Sat Mar 28 05:45:46 PDT 2009

 Bob
?I was reading the back part of the manual I think you most likely found the problem. Ten Tec gear is new to me and it takes a while to read and understand just how they do things and way. I will borrow the necessary gear and go thru the rig,hope that will cure the problem,think it will.
thanks
dale wt4t