[TenTec] External filter for Triton 540

Ed - K9EW k9ew57 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:34:26 PDT 2009

Hi Roger,

If you really want a good filter for the Triton, take a look at "Add a
Crystal Filter to Your Ten-Tec 540", appearing in the Sep 1981 issue
of QST on page 16.  I made one up for my Argonaut 509 and it's great!
See my website (www.k9ew.us) under Projects / Add A Crystal Filter To
Your Argonaut 509.  It's very easy to make, and it's great for a
crowded CW frequency.

73,
ed - k9ew
www.k9ew.us