[TenTec] Corsair II low receive

Don Rasmussen wb8yqj at yahoo.com
Sun May 17 10:26:49 PDT 2009

Hi Clark,

Congrats on the new find. If it needs any PTO parts, I still have the spare you so generously donated to me when I was having problems with mine (since cured).

I didn't know that there is a diode that can also numb the receive on Corsair II. I generally put an alligator clip across the receive switch to keep from having to deoxit the thing every 6 months.

I also have manuals if you didn't keep yours or can invesitgate the diode here with some instruction.

Don't forget the K4DPK wicked awesome VFO stabilizer, now I would never run my C2's without it. ;-)

73,
Don wb8yqj/6

[TenTec] Corsair II low receive
from [Clark Savage Turner] [Permanent Link][Original]