[TenTec] OT: Phonetics

Todd (N0KMA) n0kma at att.net
Sun May 17 13:53:19 PDT 2009

I do understand why during contest and such that 59 or 599 is used for
every contact.  It just makes everything uniform for logging and log
submitting to the contest sponsors.  During ragchews or more informal
QSO's i really appreciate a proper signal report.  Lets me know in what
directions i need to improve my transmitted signal.  Although i have had
QSO's abruptly ended i assume because i didn't provide a 59 or 599 when
that is what i received.  Oh well many more important things to worry
about than that i guess.  73

Todd
NØKMA