[TenTec] ten tec jup blue and green screen question

Henry Mackey kb9cqo at embarqmail.com
Mon May 18 18:18:53 PDT 2009

John,

The port for the PS2 keyboard was standard on the Jupiter. I have the older Jupiter that could not have the green screen replaced with the blue one. So I opted to just make the change so that I could use the PS2 keyboard and the reader. From the few (and they were few) reports I've noticed on this list, the green screen is the best.

I thought about offering the older rig for sale and purchasing the newer with the updates. However I have since reconsidered. Hope this info will give you something else to consider.

73 de Henry/n9hm