[TenTec] OT: Politeness and Phonetics

Roger Hughes roger.h at comcast.net
Mon May 18 21:44:14 PDT 2009

Charles, Don't let it bother you. A lot of times they try to be funny and it
come out a little rough, But this reflector is different some how. I found
out quick when I joined that there are some very intelligent hams on here as
they work or own businesses dealing with with a lot of the electronics in
systems. I try to be intelligent but I can't hang. I do listen a lot. Hi Hi.
Gud to meet you Charles. I should say I have learned a lot about my Orion
just listening. I have B line. Which this Ham pesting me to buy it. 73,
Roger,W4IV,  music city, tn.