[TenTec] Final Firmware O2

Scott Harwood scotthsr at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 11 08:11:10 PST 2009

Good response, Douglas, and well deserved.  I responded without thinking.  I didn’t mean to belittle the honest criticism that occurs here.  My dig was at those who criticize everything and are never (or will be) satisfied.  I think Ten-Tec does a great job and does respond to suggestions; they have their priorities, however, and that is understandable.

Thanks for your response.

Scott K4VWK