[TenTec] Final Firmware O2

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 08:11:07 PST 2009

Guys,

While we're on the subject of performance comparisons, I see that the
latest test data on Rob Sherwood's web site compares the O II from 2006 against
the K3 and Flex 5000 from 2008.  All three rigs have had numerous
firmware/software changes since then, so in fact we don't really know who's  on
first, or by how much.

This is not meant as criticism of Rob, who posts this info as a public
service.  It's simply a fact, or rather the absence of facts.

Does anybody have truly current data to share?

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 11/12/2009 2:38:33 P.M. GMT Standard Time,