[TenTec] Worn out on the continual debates....

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Sun Nov 15 15:55:27 PST 2009

I will agree with this also.  I own three Ten Tecs at the moment.  I want to
support them and get the best I can out of them.

I belong to other reflectors and go there to learn about their products.

Frankly, I could care less about K3 or Flex or XYZ products....at least in
the context of THIS reflector.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ