[TenTec] FS: ORION (565)

steve r n8isaham at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 15:49:53 PST 2009

So how do i find out what my yr is ?

Bought mine used . Love it. running the latest firmware for it. Do kind of miss the spectrum spread numbers to know how far up some was is. no other issues as of now. use it mostly for rtty, cw and then sideband.

I bought a 400hz inrad filter for it and can only assume it goes in the 500 hz spot?

other then that best money I spent on this price range of a radio. seems I got more of a radio then I could have for some of the other higher priced radios when it comes to the bare bones of it. Not including bells and whistles options, but the real rx and interference up the band comparisons.

Steve N8IS

'If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.'
-Mark Twain