[TenTec] O2 - High/Low Cut Anomaly

ac9s at mchsi.com ac9s at mchsi.com
Sat Nov 21 19:28:31 PST 2009

Although I rarely use the the "Cut" control, I was playing with it today and noticed that "high" and "low" cut seem to have different actions.  Low cut appears to act as advertised, with the passband shifting and bandwidth changing in tandem as the control is rotated.  The "high" cut appears to only change the bandwidth.  Thinking this might be related to the sideband I tried both lower and upper sideband with the same result.  I am using the current Beta - 2.041XT.

Anyone else notice the same behaviour?

Thanks --

Keith
AC9S