[TenTec] Updated "FIX IT" list for Orion II v. 2.041XL

Jim M. jmiller1706 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Nov 22 13:52:05 PST 2009

Thank you for keeping the list, Ron.  But I don't think just publishing it
to the web or talking about it here on the reflector will insure that TT
ever reads it "officially".  I hope you also sent it as part of a formal
letter to the TT management, president or CEO.  In fact, we would all be
wise to send our own lists to them.  Numbers speak a lot.  You might even
get a written response.

Recently I see that MFJ has been buying up a number of "has been" ham radio
companies, such as HyGain, Ameritron, etc.  Is this the future for TT?

73// Jim N4BE