[TenTec] Updated "FIX IT" list for Orion II v. 2.041XL

Fotis SV8ING sv8ing at yahoo.gr
Mon Nov 23 01:56:59 PST 2009

I confirm that the ''audio crash'' still exists when you press Notch  and NR in AF AGC mode.(2.041XT)

We've  checked it in 2 Orions 566 here, and the crash is always there...

Any news, anybody, about the ''final'' FW?

73

Fotis SV8ING

GREECE

--- Στις Κυρ., 22/11/09, ο/η ac9s at mchsi.com <ac9s at mchsi.com> έγραψε: