[TenTec] Updated "FIX IT" list for Orion II v. 2.041XL

Bernard Backaert bbackaert at skynet.be
Mon Nov 23 03:58:06 PST 2009

Hi Ron,

I was reading your mail regarding the bugs in the Beta update 2.041XL and
I'm wondering that you didn't mention the VOX hanging issue introduced by
this last beta release.

During contests I use always the VOX and this bug ,only in the version
2.41XL, is very annoying. Switching the VOX OFF and ON cure the problem for
a while, but this is not what I expect from an ORION II.

I hope that you will add this issue to your fix list on your website

Looking forward for any comments,

73's

Ben ON5GQ