[TenTec] "FIX IT" list for Orion II v. 2.041XL

Harry van Enckevort Harry.van.Enckevort at tiscali.nl
Tue Nov 24 06:50:42 PST 2009

Hello,

Thought maybe it is of "interest" fer all on the list now to let U know
what I wrote to Stan Brock in july  (bcuz of ordering a tuner kit)

"By the way i like the "recent" 3041XT (beta) firmware release fer the
Orion (in particular the additional waterfall) but maybe a hint:  bring
the top line of the spectrum/waterfall on the same level as the Send 1
line (L) and the bottom of the RF gain (R). This to give the filter/BW
icons the height again they "deserve" hi hi.

By the way maybe a hint fer ur programmer(s) :

In contesting I still miss the ability to have the menu item in other
menu "Remote Pod Enc" available on the POD F buttons....(N4PY software
may do this but is not compatible with N1MM contest logger  ao) and are
50Hz tuning steps impossible bcuz of the design ?
Just some suggestions."
Unquote

This is what he replied:

"I will pass along your thoughts to the engineering team."
Unquote

Just fer ur info and what it is worth.
73 es cu in the contest
Harry