[TenTec] Orion 565 "Fix-It" List

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Tue Nov 24 10:30:06 PST 2009

Rick--a lot of those problems are common to both the O1 and O2, but I'm sure
there are problems that only effect one or the other.  If you go over the
list I posted here a few days ago, or check the one on my website, you might
want to compare and note the problems that do and don't effect the O1 and
add any that are unique that to the O1.  Post that here on the reflector to
get feedback from other O1 users, then shoot an e-mail to TT.  If we get
this back on their front burner, it will be helpful to them to have all of
these items summarized.

            Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com