[TenTec] humm

John Molenda brazos at rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 24 16:14:57 PST 2009

Hello all , I am getting a hum on my audio when I go to the SSB menu and turn my l.f. rolloff  below 200 Hz  at 200 and above the hum is gone .     I am using the Orion II with a Heil heritage mic and the mic with the 5 cartridge ( full range ragchew ) If I change nothing and use the 4 cartridge ( dx dream ) I get no hum .  ( I know if it hurts when you do that don't do that )  Oh by the way I am using a astron rs 35m power supply .  any Ideas ?  thanks John kb2huk