[TenTec] humm

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Wed Nov 25 19:17:47 PST 2009

Resistance is indeed the evil.

If one's bonding is inadequate - and it mostly is NOT !!! - then you are
defeated.

And there can be sneak circuits...and again you are defeated.

And a direct hit....unless you have a ridiculously oversized system....you
are defeated.

BUT....for the common man....a really well designed home system buys you a
lot of security against
quite serious events, short of armaghedon (however you spell that ...grin)

I have such a system, wayyy overdone, and I've survived some amazing stuff.
In fact, never had
any damage at all...period.

Lucky I guess !

73 de Gary