[TenTec] Need 301R factory sheet or sheets

David & Chris Drake drakes at psci.net
Tue Oct 6 07:49:20 PDT 2009

John,
Having a omni VI-3, I've read where there is a pinout error in the manual.
Assuming, the VI+ manual kept the error alive,  I think there are two pins
that need to be reversed.  As I recall, that came over this reflector.  This
was an issue in making up a db25 to a db9 serial cable, per the manual.  You
may want to search the archives for that discussion if no one jumps in here.
Or I can find the info for you.  I remember making one up with the reversed
pins and it worked fine.  Nada without.
David