[TenTec] CW filter for Omni-VI+.... What model? 250Hz, 9MHz... LOW TONE CW!??

Gary Hoffman ghoffman at spacetech.com
Sat Oct 10 11:36:26 PDT 2009

I've built crystal lattice filters (and others) in the past.  I also have
books on designing them,
Basically you are all correcr !

You CAN pull them with capacitors.

It WILL change the input and output impedances, more if you pull them more.

Crystal Frequency is the design parameter you use to change the filter's
operation.

So, your milage may vary, but you can pull them with capacitors, and you
might be sorry you did, depending on how far off the impedance matches end
up being.  Its better to change the crystals.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ