[TenTec] FS/FT: Omni C station

Jerry Kitterman jerry.kitterman53 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 22 22:23:17 PDT 2009

I have a complete Omni C station consisting of the Omni C, remote vfo and 255 power supply/spkr. The rig has the cw filters, noise blanker and all warc bands and I have all of the manuals for everything. The rig and accy's all look good.

Bad news: The Omni has a warble both on rx and tx and you can tap the case with your finger and it sounds microphonic and also can make the warble change. It has good output.
I don't know exactly how to price all of this but would like to sell/trade it as a complete package and maybe later on if I can't do that I will part it out. The power connector and remote vfo connector on the back of the rig are both loose. The vfo connector is the worst but can still easily be used, you just have to be careful plugging it in. I just have too many rig's here and don't want to send it back to TT and put a lot more into it.

Looking to trade for an older mobile hf rig plus $ on my part and maybe a older all mode 432 radio or qrp gear or even a small hf amplifier or ?? Pretty open to a good trade and will throw in some $ or best cash offer plus shipping for all of this. This Omni would be a good candidate to restore. Tnx/73

Jerry  W9CTB